What is new in this version
- Better support for Android Wear devices.
- Better support for Android 6 Marshmallow.
- A few small changes to the layout of left and right navigation drawers.
- Support for Chrome Custom Tabs
- Spanish (Spain) Translations
- Bug fixes.
How to install the latest beta
The best way to install the BETA is from our BETA channel on Google Play by becoming a Beta Tester. Once you join, BETA versions will be delivered to your device directly from Google Play as they are released. (You can leave the beta test at any time and revert to the latest public release).
Alternatively you can also download and install the .apk file linked below directly to your device.
Note: If you use BeyondPod's Android Auto integration, you need to install the latest beta from the our Beta Channel on Google Play Store. Currently Android Auto works only with apps that were installed from the Play Store and DOES NOT recognize "sideloaded" apps.
Please use the BeyondPod BETA Community Forum to post any BETA related questions or comments.Download BeyondPod_4_2_13.apk